Drum Washer DWM-100-E Dual
DWM-100 Dual Drum Washer
The dual drum washer modal number DWM-100-E is designed to do water washing of interior and exterior washing. The rotating turn tables turns the drum well fixed nozzles wash the exterior of the drum well interior rotating wash nozzle cleans the top of the 55-gallon drum, the internal sides of the barrel and bottom section of the closed top drum. Each washer can do open and closed top drums.
The washer has two sides that operate it washing or rinsing independent of each other. They share the common PLC and HMI screen in single IP-66 electrical panel. Once both units set points are entered the washer retains this in the programming. The washer electrical panel has independent start and stop push buttons to start the washer on either side of the washer.
Both washers have independent wash pumps and drain pumps. So that one side of the washer can wash the 15-gallon, 30-gallon or 55-Gallon drum, well the other side of washer is being loaded or unloaded.
Each side of the washer comes with low level sensor so that drain pump dose not run dry if supply tank is empty or discharge line screen is plugged with waste materials. This protects discharge pumps.
Each side of the washer comes with high level sensor so that if liquids are filling up in the washer it shuts down washer so that it can not over fill above door line.
There are many options that can be added to the washer. Listed is just some of the options that can be added but is not limited to only these options.
- Rinse pumps and motors for each side of washer.
- Exhausting vapor blowers and motors with makeup butterfly valves for both sides of washer.
- Injection pump for detergents for both sides of the washers.
- Steam heating exchangers for water heating with RTD temperature controllers. (customer supplied steam).
- Electrical heater with enclosed tube, to do pass through heating of the water for both sides of washer.
- Magnetic door locks so operators cannot open washer when in any cycle tell unit ran all cycles.
- Drying cycle blower that pushes air into the washing chamber to dry barrels or drums, this includes blowers and air nozzles.
- Drying HEPA filters for intake air down to 3-micron filtration of input air for drying.
Washer dimensions with out options added. Options can change width and height of washer.
|DWM-100||72 inches||130 inches||60 inches|