Drum Washer DW-100-CS-EXP
Drum Washer DW-100-CS-EXP
The Dw-100 washer hazardous location electrical version is set up to do interior and exterior washing. The customer can use the washer with cleaning solvents to remove the materials from the drums. The washer can do steal and plastic open top and closed top drums. The washer can wash 10- and 15-gallon drums in the cabinet also. There is optional 5 Gallon pail adapter. The 55-gallon plastic drums have Toggle clamps to hold down the drum under the high pressure.
The high-pressure interior wash rotates inside through three spray nozzles that hit the top, side walls and bottom of the drum all at the same time removing the waste with ease. The exterior wash nozzles are stationary as the drum turns on rotating turret station.
Interior wash nozzle is putting out 100-120 PSI at 10 GPM for interior washing and exterior washing is 100-120 PSI at 12 -15 GPM output. This is both washing at same time to reduce cycle wash times. The wash time is adjustable from 1-60 Min. customer can adjust the cycle time based on their buildup of waste materials inside the drum.
The 55-gallon drum washer can wash in average 5-10 min the interior and exterior of the 200 Litter drum.
The washer has a centrifugal discharge pump that is set 5-10 Gallons per minute larger than the wash pump. To remove liquids faster that what can enter the washer cabinet chamber. We also have a protection of the drain pump with low level sensor to ensure the washer is not running dry. The washer shuts off if liquids are not going into the discharge removal line.
Each washer also comes with and washer high level sensor to ensure that if the liquid line is plugged and fills the washer chamber it shuts down before it can rase its level above the door line level.
Each drum washer is offered with different options that can be added, like exhaust blower vapor removal, rinsing of interior and exterior fresh water washing liquids.
Standard electrical hazardous location drum washer.
- Wash pump multistage pump
- Wash pump 5 HP motor hazardous location.
- Centrifugal discharge pump.
- Centrifugal discharge motor hazardous location. 1-2 HP.
- Turn table gear box.
- Turn table gear box hazardous location motor. ½ HP
- High level sensor hazardous location.
- Low level sensor hazardous location.
- Wash pump actuated valve (Fail closed spring return).
- Wash cabinet offered in (304 Stainless steel).
- IP-66 Electrical cabinet and Purge system for hazardous location.
- Touch screen color HMI. Allen Bradly PV-700
- PLC and external cards. Allen Bradly Micro Logix 1400 platform.
- Internal electrical controls.
|DW-100||Pneumatic Actuated valves
|Electrical Version hazardous location||Hight/Length/width
This is in inches
|DW-100-CS-EXP||Yes||Yes||72” x 60” x 52”|
Optional options for hazardous location drum washer.
- None sparking exhaust blower for hazardous location. ½ HP motor.
- Hazardous location rinse pump and motor 1-2 HP.
- Other options can be added customer just needs to let SRS know what they want added.