Drum shredder washer DSW-50HP
Drum shredder washer
The drum shredder washer and cleans the drums as the shredder rips them apart into small manageable pieces. The shredder upper chamber is being sprayed with water and customers detergent to clean off the pieces of shredded materials, then the cleaned off pieces move along the discharge conveyor out to the customers bin location for scrap metals.
Each unit comes with High impacting wash nozzles with flow rates of 30 to 50 GPM @150-200 PSI. The pump is circulating the wash fluids from remote tank (customer supplied, or SRS supplied tank).
The DSW-50 discharge pump removes the liquids from the bottom of the shredder discharge tank and sends it back to the build water holding tank for reused for next drum to be wash with.
The drum washer shredder if offered with many options that can be added, Rinsing, oil skimmer, remote tank, tank heating system, metering pump injection for detergents, plastic drum ram cylinder.
- IP66 Electrical cabinet.
- PLC controller.
- Shredder unit for drums.
- Discharge lower liquid return tank.
- Conveyor metal removal system.
- High pressure wash pump and wash nozzle arm.
- High pressure wash pump actuated valve.
- 50 HP motor 3 phase electrical.
- Industrial gearbox reducing gear.
- Oil shimmer unit.
- Remote tank 400 through 800 USG sizes.
- Tank electrical heating system.
- Basket strainer wash pump protection.
- Detergent injection system.