CMP-90-EXP Drum Crusher
Drum Crusher CMP-90-EXP
The Drum Crusher Model CMP-90 will crush a 55-gallon drum down to 2-2.5-” in height. This greatly reducing storage space requirements and disposal shipping cost. Heavy duty welded carbon steel construction.
The unit comes complete with hazardous location electrical enclosure. Enclosed in electrical cabinet is the motor starter, Motor Overload, timer, transformer breakers. E-stop and start and stop button and indicating light is located on front cover of electrical cabinet.
Hydraulic Power Pack includes, oil sight gauge with temperature, Suction strainer 1-inch, Hydraulic pump, Motor adapter, electrical motor, love joy coupler.
The enclosed upper chamber houses the hoses and auto cycle valve. This limits the exposure to operator if hydraulic hoses ever burst. Hose are enclosed behind the walls of the unit.
Safety features are door closed switch; the unit cannot operate if the door is not closed. Hoses enclosed in crusher chamber upper section. Timer to shut down unit so oil does not get excessive heat in circulating oil when not in use.
Dual platen design allows the customer to use the crusher to crush inside drum to reduce space in the drum for more materials or crush the drum them self.
- 20 hp electric motor for hazardous location
- 7 inch bore cylinder 36 inch long
- Crushing force 90,000 pounds at 2500 psi
- Crush 55-gallon steel drum down to 2-2.5″
- Internal drum Cushing platen
- Cycle time of 55- seconds or less
- 20-gallon hydraulic tank
- Drip Pan for Liquid Containment
- Directional Control Valve
- Drum ring locator, keep the drum aligned
- Emergency E-stop push button for hazardous location
- Start/Stop Push button for hazardous location
- Indicating Run light for hazardous location
- Portability with Forklift Truck
- hazardous location electrical enclosure
- Safety features to comply with OSHA
- Heavy Duty Welded Steel construction
- Epoxy paint.
- Easy Roll out tray. For removal of drum or drums that are full of materials.
- Hydraulic Push Button Controls.