Pail shredder washer PSW-15HP
Pail shredder washer
The pail shredder washer and cleans the pails as the shredder rips them apart into small manageable pieces. The shredder upper chamber is being sprayed with water and customers detergent to clean off the pieces of shredded materials, then the cleaned off pieces move along the discharge conveyor out to the customers bin location for scrap metals.
Each unit comes with High impacting wash nozzles with flow rates of 20 to 30 GPM @150-200 PSI. The pump is circulating the wash fluids from remote tank (customer supplied, or SRS supplied tank).
The PSW-15 discharge pump removes the liquids from the bottom of the shredder discharge tank and sends it back to the build water holding tank for reused for next pail to be wash with.
The pail washer shredder if offered with many options that can be added, Rinsing, oil skimmer, remote tank, tank heating system, metering pump injection for detergents, plastic pail ram cylinder.
- IP66 Electrical cabinet.
- PLC controller.
- Shredder unit for pails.
- Discharge lower liquid return tank.
- Conveyor metal removal system.
- High pressure wash pump and wash nozzle arm.
- High pressure wash pump actuated valve.
- 15 HP shredder motor 3 phase electrical.
- Industrial gearbox reducing gear.
- Oil shimmer unit.
- Remote tank 400 through 800 USG sizes.
- Tank electrical heating system.
- Basket strainer wash pump protection.
- Detergent injection system.