TT-250 Drum or Tank tilters:
Drum or Tank tilters:
The TT-250 is a 250-gallon empty tank or drum tilter. The oil over air lifting system rotates the drum or tank 180 degrees. It is set so customers can lift a Max to 500-pounds of weight. Straight up then rotate it and lower again upside down.
Units are primary used for cleaning drums or totes tanks open mixer tanks that do not have bottom drains and needs to be inverted to be able to wash them. The customer then lowers it on to washing cart and move it into the washer system.
- U-Channel framing.
- Air over oil cylinders (2)
- Air over oil pneumatic rotating air motor.
- Oil holding tank. (1)
- Oil toggle handle up down and rotate.
- 1-inch anchoring holes.
- Hazardous location motor and hydraulic operating system.
- Stainless steel framing upgrade.