SR-100 distillation stills
SR-100 distillation stills
Solvent recycling system SR-100. The distillation unit recovers the solvent by separating of waste materials from the solvent. This reduces the waste disposal and reduces the cost of purchasing new solvents. The reduction of solvent reduces the emissions permit needed saving cost there.
The SR distillation unit is a horizontal unit that is meant for light heavy materials or liquids to liquid separations like solvent and oils or solvents and grease. It can be used to separate two types of solvents through vaporizing the lower boiler out of the higher boiling solvent through distillation.
The unit set up on base unit to be able to do solvents with flash points of 141 F and above or can be upgraded to do flash points of 141 and lower. Each base unit will be offered with air cooling or with liquid chilled condensers. To put the solvent from vapor back to liquids.
The solvent recycler can be offered with vacuum assist that lowers the boiling point of the solvent in the still. Unit comes with two immersion heaters that heats up the medium or heat transfer oil. The oil heats up the solvent through surface contact in the interior wall of the still and in return the solvent distillation vaporizes the low boiling solvent.
Once the solvent is in vapor form, it travels up to be condensed though either air cooling system or chill water-cooling system. The condensed clean recycled solvent is not gravity drained into to customers tank for reuse.
The SR-100 solvent still is for batch use or continuous use, depending on how customer wants to operate the unit. the interior solvent holding tank can hold 50 USG of solvent and will keep it topped off at all time in continuous use. If in batch use customer loads up still with 50 USG and then turns off the filling cycle. The still then will cook down just what is in the vessel holding tell solvent is all gone based on sludge set point settings.
Every SR-100 automatically will shut down the unit once set points or timers have been reached. And then customer can discharge the distillation unit of waste and restart the unit for next batch.
Base unit standard features:
- Two immersion heaters.
- 50 USG internal holding tank
- Exterior framing and insulated around tank.
- 304 Stainless steel construction of vessel.
- IP-66 Electrical panel.
- Primary vapor cooling plate exchanger.
- 12-inch inspection manway to internal vessel.
- Vessel Working level sensor.
- RTD for oil temp controls.
- RTD for vapor monitoring temperatures.
- RTD for sludge monitoring temperatures.
- RTD for cooling monitoring temperatures.
- HMI touch screen color.
- PLC processor and cards.
- Mechanical temperature vapor gauge.
- Filling actuated valve.
- Mechanical pressure safety relief.
- Air relief valve actuated valve.
Optional distillation upgrades
- Hazardous location electrical upgrade (explosion proof/flame proof).
- Vacuum pump filling system with secondary plate exchanger.
- Pneumatic pump filling with actuated valve and solenoid.
- Transfer clean solvent tank and pump to elevate discharge to large remote bulk tank.