DWC-100 Drum washer crusher
Single loading Washer Crushers.
This Drum Washer-Crusher equipment is capable of washing and or rinsing the interior of 55-gallon drum container.
Each unit can crush the drum inside the washer’s chamber after wash or rinse cycle is complete.
The system includes a 150 gallons lower chamber Tank. The tank is used to recirculate the wash fluids to be used to clean the next drums.
Drum crushing side will reduce a 55 USG drum down to 2 inches flat.
The DWC-100 standard main equipment come with.
- Washer Crusher chamber (DWC-100).
- 150 USG internal tank.
Standard Washer Crusher Features
- Washer crusher chamber
- Compaction force from 85,000 to 90,000 pounds 8-bore and 4-inch shaft rod.
- Removable or replaceable piercing point on the crushing plate
- Washes 55-gallon drums (steel and plastic)
- Washes close top drums and open top drums (interior)
- Can use water or water with detergent.
- Internal 150 gallons reservoir
- PLC controlled
- Lower piercing cylinder.
- Wash wand (rotary nozzle) drop down cylinder
- IP-66 control cabinet. For outdoor use.
- HMI touch screen for full operations included is wash cycle adjustable timer, circulation switch to external tank cycle, P&ID full viewing operations, maintenance screen. Other screens available based on options added.
- Door closed safety switch. System will not operate with door open to ensure operators safety.
- 20 HP power pack and pump with electrical solenoid valves
Standard Electrical Cabinet on unit (None EXP Version)
- IP-66 electrical cabinet stainless steel.
- HIM color screen.
- PLC and cards for processor.
- Start/Stop Push button for operator.
- Main Disconnect
- Motor starters and Overloads
- Resettable circuit breakers
- Transformer 460 to 120 VAC
- Ethernet switch (5-Port)
Washer Optional System Features:
- Chamber for 85-gallon drum: Chamber enlarged for washing/crushing 85-gallon drum
- Tank immersion heaters for to provide hot water lower chamber washer/crusher. Water washing units only.
- Insulated washer crusher lower section and housing to retain heat if water is heated
- Oil Skimmer System for the recirculation tank system. On washer tank or can be added to external tank if ordered with unit.
- Y-Strainer to protect wash pump.
- Explosion proof upgrade for solvents use.
External Tanks and Options:
The DWC-100 Can be set to use external wash tanks for increased washing time, before liquids must be changed out. You can increase the washing-crushing water life cycle by increasing the tank capacity (500 or 1000 gallon). If solvents are used then stainless tanks are recommended.
- External recirculation tank 500-gal capacity. (Polly tank)
- External recirculation tank 1000-gal capacity. (Polly tank)
- External recirculation tank 500-gal capacity. (304 Stainless steel tank)
- External recirculation tank 1000-gal capacity. (304 Stainless steel tank)
- 20 KW immersion Heater system for water applications.