CMP-60-E- OP Overpack Drum Crusher
Drum Crusher Compactor CMP-E-60- OP(Overpack) Electric
The Drum Crusher Compactor Model CMP-60-E-OP is a super heavy-duty welded drum crusher.
The CMP-60-E-OP is a dual-purpose machine. It can be used to compact waste inside of the drum or to crush the empty steel drum itself. The Model CMP-60-E-OP will crush an 85-gallon steel drum down to 3-3.5″ in height greatly reducing storage space requirements and transport disposal costs.
Hydraulic parts included is, oil sight gauge with temperature indicator on external Hydraulic Reservoir, dual detent auto cycle valve, Hydraulic pump, hydraulic cylinder and suction strainer inside tank.
The CMP-60-E-OP can and will meet all your needs with reduced floor space used for unit. due to the SRS unique design of mounting hydraulic power pack on top of the back side of the unit. The compactors elevated hydraulic tank helps with customer when oil change is needed. Customer can gravity drain oil into pails.
Safety features are door closed switch; the unit cannot operate if the door is not closed. Hose enclosed in crusher chamber upper section to protect operator. Timer to shut down unit so oil does not get excessive heat in circulating oil when not in use.
Dual platen design allows the customer to use the crusher to crush inside drum or crush the drum
- 15 hp electric motor
- Crushing force up to 60,000 pounds at 2500 psi
- Crush 55-gallon steel drum down to 3-3.5″
- 6 inch bore x 42-inch stroke length
- Piercing point on the crushing plate
- 40-gallon hydraulic tank
- Fluid collection reservoir 5-10 gallons under the chamber
- Cycle time: 45 seconds
- Automatic Push Lever crushing control
- Drum ring locator keep the drum aligned
- Compacting inside of drums using a second plate and 15″ clear chamber
- Safety interlocks door, prevent operation while door is open
- Emergency stop push button and motor starter
- Portability with Forklift Truck
- Electrical control box IP-66
- Electrical 508 UL Compliant
- Safety features to comply with OSHA
- Explosion Proof electrical.
- Enlarged crushing chamber for 85-gallon drum
- Fluid collection reservoir 10 gallons: Under the crushing chamber to collect any fluids inadvertently not removed prior to crushing the drum
- Exhaust Fan: Heavy-duty blower fan.
- HEPA Filter: This type of air filter can remove at least 99.97% of airborne particles 0.3 micrometers in diameter
- Heavy duty rolls out tray and handle. To assisted with putting in and removal of heavy materials in drum.